• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally - My Warrior Hit The Trail

For those that replied on the clutch noise - thanks. You are correct in that it appears to be the noise from the gear reduction. Raising the idle slightly did cause the clatter to subside slightly. I'll be back out next Tuesday or Wednesday for another 800 - 1000 mile ride and will post results. When in for its oil change the secondary was wound tighter (forgot to ask what twist) and a bit of tweaking to the primary to get revs slightly higher for better top end. They also played with the shims. Before you jump on it - yes the dealer did the oil change. I simply don't have the time anymore for trivial matters such as that.

Ski-Dog said:
Before you jump on it - yes the dealer did the oil change. I simply don't have the time anymore for trivial matters such as that.

Not to bust your balls but how is it you have time tho take your sled to the dealer and then go back and pick it up but you can't take 3/4 an hour to change it yourself? I Bet it takes less time to change it then it does to load it on the trailer and haul it just one way :?

Dealer is 1 mile away. It takes 10 minutes and I have to go there anyway. I used to have tons of time now I work 16 hrs a day, have a wife and a 4 month old son. I'm willing to bet you don't.

Back