• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

first pic

The current plans are for my Dad and I to go up I may bring up a friend. But I honestly dont think my dads going to make it. I'm def up for a drag. Do you have any mods on you mxz? I'm stock besides 144 studs.

No mods, just added a temp gauge, and 144 studs down the middle. And yearly maintenance on the clutches, gearcase fluid change etc. Still runs like new. Think after this year it'll be time for a new one before high miles start bringing problems.

sounds like a nice ride. Do you have a picture of it? Heres my sled with Back Lake in the background :flag:
attachment.php

Actually Adrenaline I really like the older style MXZ be4 the rev. Before I bought My viper I was trying to decide between Viper, mxz 700, and mxz 800 and well as you can see I went with the viper. You have stock stock clutching and Gearing right?
Tundra and Akiberc those are some nice pictures makes me want snow 100x more :?

Nice pictures akiberc and tundra, some serious snow there!

xtreme, I've been real happy with my sled from new, excellent power through the whole range and the handling is excellent in all trail conditions. My brother with his rev has me when we go through the big bumps but thats it. That's why I like the Vector, if it handles just a little better than my sled think I'm gonna get one. I do like moving around in the seat on long rides, thats not something you can do on a rev.
Stock gearing and clutching, I just have the clutches cleaned each year.
For me the stock setup seems perfect.
I'm curious about fuel mileage. I average at 12 mpg with my best being 14 on a cold day, fresh groomed hardpack trails. I'm thinking the Vector should be close to 20.
How's your Viper do? Yamaha claims the Vector will be 35 % better than a Viper.

Back