• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Ride Mtn. Lite

Superman

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.lakeffectsnow.com
I got to ride her in snow covered ditches. Maybe 8-12 inches and not digging down to the ground much because the plows threw more in there.

First Power. down low it will bring the skis up with a flick of the throttle. I would say in the 0-15 mph range. I did not need a rise in terrain to get the skis up either, she'll do it on the flat. When I came up to driveways and wanted her jump the throttle response was there. I opened it up once in a ditch and saw 48 mph and she was pulling but I had to shut it down for a driveway. Personally I think it will do 70ish on the speedo but I will have to wait and see. Overall I thought it felt like a 80ish HP sled but down low I can see why there are comparisons to a 700. I would love more power but I'm O.K. with it right now. We need snow to finalize My opinion.

I had jeans on and the backs of My legs were getting wet but I think alot of that is just the current snow conditions. I might invest in those tunnel shields. wait and see.

I only rode the sled about 4 miles so I don't want to paint a good or bad picture. My impressions so far are really good. it feels better than the proto-types last spring.

Attachments

• 11-04-06_1005.jpg
    11-04-06_1005.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 99

Back