• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fixpowersports A Scam?

Cluney

VIP Member
Hey guys,
is fix power sports a real company and good and reliable?
I have sent serveral e-mails to them regarding my order for a ram air and cold air intake for my apex. They have not responded and I made my order last tuesday. I have tried calling 2-3 times and all I have gotten is a answering machine, left messages still no call backs.
Hope someone can chime in.
Thanks.

I never had good luck with them they are a sponsor but my opinion is cancel your order now. I ordered something and it was the wrong size and I WAS never credited back to my account . Take it for what its worth

I have dealt with them on several occasions. I also bought the cold air intake last year. They seem disorganized but once you get them on the phone, they will take the time to help you. Don't bother leaving a message, just try again.

Cluney said:
Hey guys,
is fix power sports a real company and good and reliable?
I have sent serveral e-mails to them regarding my order for a ram air and cold air intake for my apex. They have not responded and I made my order last tuesday. I have tried calling 2-3 times and all I have gotten is a answering machine, left messages still no call backs.
Hope someone can chime in.
Thanks.

there ram-air works good

I tried their hyfax wheel kits and their wheels and bearings blew apart after 1000 miles, I returned the product with letter about getting new wheels and bearings and after 9 months no answer! Keep your hard earned money and spend it with someone who knows what customer service is all about!!

Type in "Fix Powersports" in the search function and make your own judgement call.

just my 2 pennies, i bought a pair of klim gloves and a yamaha klim jacket off of them through ebay and had a very smooth transaction.

just my 2 pennies, i bought a pair of klim gloves and a yamaha klim jacket off of them through ebay and had a very smooth transaction.

re: Fix Power sports

Hey buddy - I wanted Fix Ram Air badly - Here's the deal.

I ordered one
two weeks later - nothing!
4 weeks later - nothing!
followed up - said it was shipped
6 weeks later - nothing!
8 weeks later nothing!
followed up again - said they didn't have any to ship - gotta wait till next year! WTF? I cancelled the order - they are a bunch of liars!! They made me madder than a midget with a yoyo!

Go with the Ulmer racing one - I did - no regrets! I gained good = very happy!! Allen understates his gains - I got 5-7mph with re-clutching!! LaLaLa

I have their clutch kit that does NOTHING! I ordered their special belt 4 weeks ago & called OVER 15 times & no results. Their wheel kits broke & sucked. I'm extremely PO'D at them for good reason...just my 2 cents or should i say 800$ worth...

If you ordered with credit card just call your company. Tell them if fix tries to charge your card do not let transaction go through

Back