• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 Yamaha Spring Power Surge

This is the week for the 2024 snowmobile unveil and order period. At this time I am unaware of ANY info regarding 2024 models. We should have a better idea after 11 AM CST tomorrow (3/14/23).

This is not the thread for negativity. If you are not happy about the offerings, ordering process, other dealers, prices, etc. for 2024 please take that elsewhere.

I am posting a little early in hopes of making people aware of the timeline for the week.

2024 models are being released at 11 AM CST Tuesday March 14th. Ordering will begin Thursday March 16th ONLINE for US customers.

There is a very good chance, like last year, that there will be very limited availability and things will sell out quickly.

Please give me a call if you have any questions or would like to place an order. 507-931-1363

We are 3rd generation business that has been family owned and operated for 57 years. We have been selling snowmobiles since 1966 and Yamaha sleds since 1973.

Give me a call if you're looking to lock in a 2024 model! I always like talking snowmobiles.

Thanks, Nick
I’m curious how many sleds your dealership was allocated?

Does anyone know what the warranty is on the viper and sidewinder?

The site locked up after submitting payment for me and a buddy and we both got conformation a few days later. Anybody else have any luck?

The site locked up after submitting payment for me and a buddy and we both got conformation a few days later. Anybody else have any luck?
I received an email stating i was on a waitlist. but i don’t not get a confirmation number like others revived so looks like i’m out unless they get more production allocation later this year???? when I got to the payment portion, mine locked up as well, but it never completed. Here is a pic of what yamaha sent me via email on 3/17/23

8B112774-0FC7-49E4-8D09-830B056DC2D8.png

I received an email stating i was on a waitlist. but i don’t not get a confirmation number like others revived so looks like i’m out unless they get more production allocation later this year???? when I got to the payment portion, mine locked up as well, but it never completed. Here is a pic of what yamaha sent me via email on 3/17/23

View attachment 172321
I got that last year an heard nothing from them at all good luck hope works out

This is the second year in a row that I tried to order a Yamaha sled and got a similar email both times. I’ve got 21,000 miles on my 17 winder. I guess I won’t hold my breath waiting on a new Yamaha for 2024. This sucks!!!

Remember they postponed the 2024 surge for one day. I'm thinking their IT problems were not solved. See their IT apology in the email letter above 3UR posted, which I also received.

IMO it appears this year they [Yamaha] don't want to over commit on sleds. I received my $500 desposit back last week for 2023 surge. I cancelled in Febuary. There reaches a point where your better off waiting for the following year hoping they fix... (place your wish item here). Also, I can't believe at 2:02 pm on the 3/17 STX 2-up machines sold out in the US, unless they were sold-out before 2 pm.

I don't think Yamaha knows how many 2024 sleds they can produce, so they are taking a wait and see. Yamaha email letter states contact you ...."in the coming months" when they have a better grip on logistics.

I don't think Yamaha knows how many 2024 sleds they can produce, so they are taking a wait and see. Yamaha email letter states contact you ...."in the coming months" when they have a better grip on logistics.
Considering Yamaha no longer "produces" snowmobiles, it would be more appropriate to state that 'Yamaha does not know how many 2024 sleds have been allocated to them, so they are taking a wait and see'. The only problem with that is that it has been mentioned on here that Yamaha would have negotiated their allotment from Artic Cat in the months prior to this or at/during the signing of the extension to their agreement. With that said, I don't see Artic Cat suddenly increasing their allotment to Yamaha. IMO, you're only hope is holding out hope someone else cancels their spring power surge reservation.

Yamaha should have taken every spring order they got up until the power surge deadline of April 4th here in the us.
Then they would know how much to build.
And have real world numbers for next years predictions.

I suspect Yamaha has no control over production capacity beyond what was already allocated/negotiated. Taking more orders over that would just piss people off.

Too bad all they do is pick colors and are only allowed to sell x number of units.
Kind of like we want you here but we really don't want you here.

'Yamaha does not know how many 2024 sleds have been allocated to them, so they are taking a wait and see'
I would say Yamaha knows EXACTLY how many snowmobiles they will have produced this coming year. That is why they are sold out .
They have a production goal, one that make the branch money, and when all are sold they are gone.

Back