• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 Yamaha Spring Power Surge

I would say Yamaha knows EXACTLY how many snowmobiles they will have produced this coming year. That is why they are sold out .
They have a production goal, one that make the branch money, and when all are sold they are gone.
Well said. They'll have Arctic Cat make as many sleds for them as they can to reach their financial goals to keep the Snowmobile Division afloat. That's been their business model since they got in bed with Textron.

I would say Yamaha knows EXACTLY how many snowmobiles they will have produced this coming year. That is why they are sold out .
They have a production goal, one that make the branch money, and when all are sold they are gone.

750 total units….

Considering Yamaha no longer "produces" snowmobiles, it would be more appropriate to state that 'Yamaha does not know how many 2024 sleds have been allocated to them, so they are taking a wait and see'. The only problem with that is that it has been mentioned on here that Yamaha would have negotiated their allotment from Artic Cat in the months prior to this or at/during the signing of the extension to their agreement. With that said, I don't see Artic Cat suddenly increasing their allotment to Yamaha. IMO, you're only hope is holding out hope someone else cancels their spring power surge reservation.
I was just referencing a comment that sab2022 made and agree wholeheartedly with you; hence why I stated that Yamaha would already know how many were allotted to them. But to your point, it would be more accurate to state that Yamaha knows exactly how many snowmobiles they will have been ALOTTED this coming year and since they no longer PRODUCE a snowmobile, pretty much have no say in increasing that number and hence why they sold out.

Well said. They'll have Arctic Cat make as many sleds for them as they can to reach their financial goals to keep the Snowmobile Division afloat. That's been their business model since they got in bed with Textron.
Ok, if that was what Stain meant then that would make sense that in their agreement, they would only have Artic Cat produce so many snowmobiles for them. However, it was also mentioned on here that Yamaha wanted Artic Cat to make them more Sno Scoots but were denied and then turned around and made them for Ski Doo. Sounds like maybe Yamaha might want to revisit those numbers in the not so distance future.

750 total units….
Is that speculation or a real number? That is sad if true.

Last season, my local Cat dealer told me that Cat was going to build 10k sleds total, including Yamaha’s.

Is that speculation or a real number? That is sad if true.

Last season, my local Cat dealer told me that Cat was going to build 10k sleds total, including Yamaha’s.

Haha, no its not true. My 23 LTX-LE has a SN of almost 5000. Id say they sell way more than people believe.

I received an email stating i was on a waitlist. but i don’t not get a confirmation number like others revived so looks like i’m out unless they get more production allocation later this year???? when I got to the payment portion, mine locked up as well, but it never completed. Here is a pic of what yamaha sent me via email on 3/17/23

View attachment 172321

Originally when I tried to order a 2024 Sidewinder SRX I was placed on a wait list. Just wanted to let everyone know I received a phone call from Yamaha today. I was advised that I could place my order if I was still interested, so I said yes. I followed the process added the credit card. I have to call the dealer tomorrow with the reservation code looks like I’ll be getting a 24 SRX after all…. I hope others that were on the wait list get to place orders as well. This is great news!!!

Anybody, in the New England area still interested in an LTX LE, PM me.

Well I finally got around to visiting the new dealer in Grand Bend today. Impressive spot, all new huge building with a ton of product inside including plenty of new 2024 Winders. It was the first time I saw the LTX SE aside from pictures and it looks darn good! Just the wrong shock package.

Back