• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FRONT END ESTIMATE

Arnold08

Expert
well just so u Know if you have the dealer do it your looking at about 1300 dollars Here is the List of Parts.......
I needed a Ski Cuz i bouced it of the side of the tree and nerfed it. 86.95
2 Steering Knuckles 190.57 A piece
1 front upper A Arm 194.57
1 front Lower A Arm 250.02
then thell charge you about 10 bucks for nuts and bolts
Also 158 for Labor plus TAX

Came out to 1312.83 But i needed a front bumper and a Wind Guard to so take off 170.00

Thank God for Insurance

No SUBFRAME damage they said that would have totaled the sled out.... So thats good Beccause they dont have Any RTXs Left or XTXs And I really dont want the STD I dont think the Suspesion would be stiff enough

Boy I'd hope for it to be totaled, then I'd buy it back and fix it myself. I'm not concerned with the resale, since when I'm ready for a new sled I'm keepin mine as a spare.

Yea thats what i Sad to my Dad I wish they wouldve totaled it and I woulda Bought the 600 RR my dealer has for 7299 But I have a 250 dollar deductable so oh well plus I love my Nytro and wasnt ready to give her up.

bad thing is, it is a chargeable loss for your insurance company. so your rates will go up, so better add a few more hundred for a few years to your total.

almost better to only turn a claim in if it is a total or catastrophic loss. all others you might as well pay and fix it yourself.

and the insurance companies are getting alot smarter on our toys... the days of buying them back for pennies on the dollar after they are totaled is all but gone. most times the buy back is 25-50% of the actual cash value of the unit.

they figured out what we were doing, and decided that they can save more money buy selling the toys for salvage at auction, recouping some of their loss money.

ski

Back