• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Front end kit for Phazer MTX?

You might be able to piece one together on eBay. When Timbersled was bought out all the leftover suspension inventory ended up at one shop but that's been at least couple years ago now. I don't know of any other company that made a front end kit for the phazer. Good luck!!

You might be able to piece one together on eBay. When Timbersled was bought out all the leftover suspension inventory ended up at one shop but that's been at least couple years ago now. I don't know of any other company that made a front end kit for the phazer. Good luck!!
I've seen the parts on eBay an emailed the shop for a kit but they haven't replied.
But I'm sure that there are other companies that made front end kits. It would have been nice with a new less heavy setup now when the original is bent.

I tried looking into this a little a while ago and got no where. If you find anything lmk.

It looks like this seller has enough parts listed to make one complete front end kit (not sure about the Heim joints though), as long as you don't mind different colors or plan to have them coated anyway.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_od...TR0.TRC0.H0.XPhazer.TRS0&_nkw=Phazer&_sacat=0
I've tried to ask by mailing and calling. The number doesn't work and no reply on mail. And it's way to expensive to buy part by part, and there's only one spindle, but there's two Nytro spindles but I'm not sure if they'll fit.

Depending on the details and the cost I might be able to talk myself into 1-2 kits.

I make 4 different kits for the Nytro. Fully and independently adjustable for caster, camber, and toe, spindles forward for better trail, and off trail handling. The ball joints I use are way cheaper and much longer lasting than the Yamaha components they replace. Arms are built for durability and reliability, not necessarily lighter weight.

I would think something narrower (possibly 34" as I think I read somewhere you had tested on a Nytro) would make the Phazer even more maneuverable, at least for mountain riders. I don't know that I could commit to buying though, as I've been wanting to design and build my own set.

How much demand would there be for an aftermarket front end kit for the Phazer?
I'll buy one - if it's cheaper than original.
I've changed to (a lot) more camber and (little) more caster on mine.

And I'd like that spec on an aftermarket kit. I like the original width on my MTX, but it would be nice to know how it feels if it were maybe 2" narrower.

I'll buy one - if it's cheaper than original.
I've changed to (a lot) more camber and (little) more caster on mine.

And I'd like that spec on an aftermarket kit. I like the original width on my MTX, but it would be nice to know how it feels if it were maybe 2" narrower.

Oh. Don't remember exactly. Camber is about 15 mm per side (a lot). Caster is changed by using older Nytro ski spindles. About 7-10 mm? Or something like that. More camber made it far better in every aspect. Couldn't really feel any difference on the caster because I did change skis at the same time (witch made it easier to turn an better in powder). Toe out made it less unstable. Camber made it turn and ride better. Skis made it easier and more fun. Caster might have taken the dartyness out of it, but hard to tell. My sled is quite customised. 162"moved back/down 3"/1,5", turbo. But I'd got it to ride and turn pretty well with original shocks.

Back