• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel controllers (advice or help)

unreal

Veteran
2006 apex with 10lbs boost, MPI Supercharger and I'm tempted to change fuel controller. Currently running the original GEMS box but I'm not that happy with it. I was looking at a power commander 3, RB3, Boondocker, etc. I would espeically like a closed loop system (set and forget) but not sure if there's even such thing yet. But any comments, advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated. :Rockon: :Rockon:

To my knowledge there is no "closed loop" system as of date

call allen ulmer...

no closed loop stuff yet...Dobeck is working on one, so is Dynojet (Powercommander), but none exist yet...

unreal said:
2006 apex with 10lbs boost, MPI Supercharger and I'm tempted to change fuel controller. Currently running the original GEMS box but I'm not that happy with it. I was looking at a power commander 3, RB3, Boondocker, etc. I would espeically like a closed loop system (set and forget) but not sure if there's even such thing yet. But any comments, advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated. :Rockon: :Rockon:
I have the same and am thinking about changing, keep me posted on your finds.

Back