• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel Gauge?

RXL95

Veteran
Put about 80 miles on the apex this weekend end and all i can say is wow!!! This sled hauls. But I know i had about 1/2-3/4 tank and after about 28 miles the light and icon came on for the fuel. Not concerned about the fuel mileage because i did start it more than i should of in the garage. But the sled still had plenty of fuel in the tank almost 4 gallons. Just wondering if anybody else noticed this. Thanks Other than that little problem the sled flat out rocks

My warning light comes on with about 2.5 gallons remaining.

I am getting about 13.5 MPG with my RTX at 350 miles on the odometer.

my light use to come on on my 03 RX-1 at around 100 miles. I k :Rockon: new I could go another 50 miles easy. I'm getting around 13.5 on my ER, 228 miles, some bursts up to 10,500. No prolonged RPM over the manual. I hope the MPG picks up after break in

Yep, same issue, then like an idiot I filled er up in the dark and right over the top of the fill since I was thinking maybe a gallon was left. More likely that 2-3 were left. My bad but was kind of surprised it came on as soon as it did. No big deal, just need to learn the sled.

mine is the same way light came started to sweat a little considering we were not near a gas station maybe 15 miles away maybe little less. but when i filled it up took 7.3 gallons #*$&@ still had 3 gallons to go.now i know when light comes on can still ride.

same on mine. light came on drove about another 15 miles and it only took 7.1 gallons to fill

First tank i only got 10mpg in wet snow..

second tank was a little better..

Now with over 600 miles.. im getting about 15.8mpg!

Back