• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX & Mtn Lite front shock swap. Same length? JP?

PowerValve-700

Extreme
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Does anyone know if the front shock on the FX and Mtn Lite are the same length? It looks like Mtn Lite sits a bit lower.

Maybe someone can measure theirs for me? Prop the front of the sled up and take a center-to-center measurement? I can get the length of the shocks on the FX on the showroom floor but we don't have a Mtn Lite yet.

How much do you guys think a set of front shocks and springs like on the FX will cost? How about Fox Floats?

Thanks!

Floats are going to be about 600 ish or around there unless you can get some off ebay cheaper. Or around 450 if your a dealer, which my wife is so thats the price i pay.

Thats is usually a pair but it depends on your deaqler, those are the prices in alaska right now.

Hey thanks a buch guys! ;)! If any anyone knows the FX shock length they can throw that in this post as well, but I'll find out tomorrow when I visit my dealer to have a second look at the FX on the floor. They have the one with the brown seat and yellow graphics.

Back