• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTN. lite top speed?

I got 93mph one day on almost glare Ice and 97 Mph on a real nice beat down Path, I held it for almost 3 miles to reach this speed....

Thats what the Speedo on my FX reads, What GPS will prove is different

Not on a STOCK GEARED , mtn lite ! NO WAY !

78 mph, 130 km on the rev limiter !

PS , and I am turbo'd MCX ! , but it gets most of the way there , skiis in the air !

Mountain Lite Top Speed

On a hard packed lake the speedometer read 132km/h, which is 82 miles/h (the maximum speed, and only for a couple of seconds). My GPS on the same run read 76.9 miles/h, which is 124km/h (I think this a more accurate top speed) My speedometer may be reading as much as 6% high.My Mtn Lite has 19T gearing and clutch done according to sea level.

after 325 mile I got 72. on the meter. Now after 620 miles this last week I opened it up and jumped between 79-80. Hardpacked trail and flat.

ok 19 tooth gear sealevel 80mph tops. then I put exaust and air pods witch added alot and i'm only able to do 85 on a plowed road so there is no way he is getting 90mph out of a stock sled.

BV1 said:
I've seen 145 KM/hr on the speedo on the GT. I've also noticed that the KM/hr readings dont coencide with the MPH readings, as in, when you switch the display from one to another it seems the KM/hr is lower or more accurate.

-Steve

You can switch the readings?(from kmh to mph)

Speed runs with a stock phazer Mtn lite and a 2008 FX Nytro MTX.

My wifes phazer shows 87 on the dream meter and my FXNytro MTX shows 85. Both are set for 4,000-6,500 feet in elevation. Not saying these are the actual speeds, but this is what the speedo says.

Steve

Back