• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

fx nytro rtx decals

srxtim26076

Extreme
My son flipped my fx nytro rtx (blue sled) and i ordered another side panel(right side) It came in without decals. I notice the online diagram shows two separate numbers for the side decal 8GL-711E-00-00 for $21.82 and 8GL-7711E-20-00 for $46.95. Which is the right one for the sled?

There are 3 decals on the right side of my RTX...

1 says YAMAHA

1 says FX Nytro RTX

1 has instructions for reverse

I'm guessing they're sold individually and you may need both part #s.....

I understand there is three separate decals. It doesnt make sense that they show two part numbers for one item number (number 13) This is the decal that has a large white square.

Check out arcticfxgraphic.com I was given this info from another guy on this site and checked it out for myself. They sell complete decal pkgs and have some sweet looking kits.

The reason for seperate decals is that one part number id is for the DEEP PURPLISH BLUE SOLID(DPBSE) and the other is for the white sled. You just need to get the one that is for the blue sled. Should be ovbious if you look at that DPBSE.

I believe your number would be:

8GL-7711E-00-00
GRAPHIC 5 DPBSE - Color Info (DPBSE:DEEP PURPLISH BLUE SOLID E:0583)

check out www.k-raegraphics.com they made my girlfriend custom graphics for her phazer and they made me one side decal when i tipped my nytro on its side, they told me they can do custom nytro stuff too, i may look into that

Back