• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fx Nytro Sold

Daranello said:
I'm already missing her:-(. Hope I made the right mOve

011 Apex 128" on the way.
apex a great sled for Ontario. Maybe Yamaha will come out with something for 2014

SRX 900: They came out with something big in 2011. The 2011 Apex bears no resemblance to a 2010 or earlier Apex. Virtually anything that matters was improved or changed.

Daranello, don't worry about Hyfax. If you have studs and scratchers for the real bad days you will be fine. Let the Hyfax wear down. It will stop. 15,000 km on my 06 GT [now sold to a friend] and 6,000 km on my 2011 SE. Both still original Hyfax. No extra wheels. Not planning on changing them anytime soon.

:yam:

Sweet....I have been thumbing about doing the same thing...My buddy rides a apex and loves it....so I think you made a good move

Good luck with it ;)!

SRX900 sez they improved everything..bold statement for sure. Its the weight of the machine that would greatly help the apex issues.

now that is a great move! You will be happy if you are mostly a trail rider for sure :-o

At that price you can't go wrong. For Canadian trails an Apex is a better choice...

I made the same move for a 2012 Apex. I had fun on the XTX but in the end it just wasn't going to be the sled that I wanted it to be.

$7,200 for a 2011 Apex? What were they thinking? What a steal!!! Good job, and now you will have the top end you were missing....

Back