• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder 129 skid in a Nytro? Suggestions?

jgustman

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'10 Nytro RTX
Contemplating a complete 129” sidewinder skid and track swap into a Nytro Rtx If I find one…I have a decent revalve stock setup now from Schmidtbros. Does anyone think it a good move and has anyone done it, or just do a star 128 relocate?

Last edited:

I thought about the procross, star relocate kit, and I even machined rail extensions for 121-128” track swap. In the end, I swapped the Skidoo RMotion 120 skid into the Nytro. What a huge improvement!!!
4DE90402-767F-4523-BC49-5E139B732845.jpeg

Contemplating a complete 129” sidewinder skid and track swap into a Nytro Rtx If I find one…I have a decent revalve stock setup now from Schmidtbros. Does anyone think it a good move and has anyone done it, or just do a star 128 relocate?
I think going to the Cat 129 skid would be the better move.

I am not really wanting to go 129. Just installed a HD driveshaft with extroverts for a 2.52 pitch track. I am thinking it’s ok as is for ride, but a lighter skid that rides even better would be nice. Finding a nice R-motion out of a 1200 Rev is the hard part

Back