• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Garmin 60CSx or 76 csx

myyamaha

Extreme
I am lost at what one to get I like the looks of 60 it looks like it could take a beating more then the 76csx! This will be my first gps so I want one that is kind of easy to use LOL not that great with this kind of stuff Hope U guys can help me make the right choice

thanks
mike

I *think* the only real difference is that the 76 can use nautical maps. Otherwise, the specs and price are the same.

I have the 76CSx and Sledzeppelin in correct. I love it and I also use it on my boat. I run it with a 2 gig chip and it stores all the maps I could ever put in it. It has held up extremely well and it has seen alot of action. I hope this helps.

76 series float 60 does not . both are submersible. 60 has some internal memorie 76 does not . both use expandable mem cards. imo 60 is more rugged 76 is better unit. again imo

Running the 76 here. It has fallen a couple times and still runs like a champ. I love the thing and it helped get us out of unfamiliar territory in the dark the last trip we made.

Back