• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Garmin Zumo XT

SRX Boy

Expert
Currently using a Zumo 595LM - thinking of upgrading to the XT - anyone have any seat time with it? Keen to hear your thoughts....

Did you ever end up buying one @SRX Boy ? I use one on my dual sport dirtbike and was planning on using it this year on the sled.

Upgraded from a Zumo 660 to a Zumo XT a couple years ago. No regrets it is a nice upgrade.

Will it actually Calculate a route using the offroad trails?

I went the cheap route and got a Garmin drivesmart. Can load and display offroad trails no problem, but is a bit cumbersome if you want to actually use it to navigate.

Not sure still doing my research. Upgrading from drivesmart myself. If you use basecamp routing is possible but yes cumbersome with drivesmart. Navigation I have never had a problem with.

I heard a rumor that we may be able to retrofit the new Catalyst display on our Winders and Vipers soon.... it is in the works!

I can't say from whom I heard it, but it was at a booth at the Big East Powersports show in Syracuse, from a guy whose username rhymes with Sauce-Pro....

Back