• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gems map to yamaha nytro supercharger

Psi do you run?
I have Replaced injectors, fuel pump and regulator. Lowered ignition in the brain performed by MPI.
I ca try ur setup or tip?

Mine is only running at 6lbs.. it runs really well but only on the GEMS, I dont have a PCV plugged in. You can try my settings but leave the read mode at yours.

If it still runs like crap and stutters, I can sell you a autotune and just run the PCV with a Map from Ulmer.

I have autotune and pcv v but i dont have a map, do you have a map? I need a map and i ulmer dont answer

Do you have a map i can get? Okey thx:)

Yes i will try your gems setup. I hope it work!

Yes i will try your gems setup. I hope it work!

I will also try and get you a PCV map for 6 lbs but you will have to tweak that for WOT at 10 lbs or turn on the autotune and make adjustment. Once you get the PCV map the gems will need to be unplugged.

thanks. Yes, I get maps for 6 psi so I can auto tune and fix WOT. then I unplug the gems box when I connect to PCV

thanks. Yes, I get maps for 6 psi so I can auto tune and fix WOT. then I unplug the gems box when I connect to PCV
"if i get a map"

Thx, i will try, is it 6psi boost map? Ulemer has to 9 & 11 psi map but i dont get it, i have send him a email

Back