• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GEMS??????

YamerHammer

Expert
So two weeks ago I did an oil change on my mpi apex and I hooked everything back up and went to fire it up and I couldn't get the lights on on the gems controller to come on, I tryed everything so I thought it was cooked so I ordered a new one. Lastnight I pulled the sled into the garage to put my new gauges on and got all the gauges installed and look great, put the headlight back on and hook gems controller back up and the same thing.....can't get any lights to come on the same as last time so you can guess how frustrated I was. So from unpluging to pluging it back in cooked it?????? If that is the case was kind of crap is this? Ground is good, checked everything. Had to take the belt off the blower so I didn't miss a ride becaust of this. That sucked, no boost......lol.

Does anyone have any insite for me?

I think I am going to just try the PC3 I have and get the 3 bar sensor.

If anyone has a map to get me started for it would be really appreciated I am at 1200ft here.

Thanks alot guy's

You should try and plug the gems into another Apex. If it lights up the problem may be your machine.
The powercommander uses the same fuel injector connector to get power so the pc3 might do the same thing

We've had 1 Apex that had a ground issue - just problematic. I would possibly move or make a new ground and see if that helps; it did for us. Derek

Back