• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gforce charger for the Nytro???

first test was not good on the trail, te vacuum hose on the gem controler was parly defect so there was too much fuel, the ratio was too rich resulting in less performance than stock.

When I found out the vacum leek and fix it the engine was a lot better but only beyond 130 km/h it was still too rich but had a lot of improvement.

Gagné Lessard sport, tune my sled free of charge to put it right, they did all the fuel ajustment, even at idle you can notice the difference, also the line on the dyno sheet is morre straight.

I tried a good 5 hours run and there is a big upgrade from stock, and performance are better with regular gas than super on this setup. my track has 348 bergstrom skegs trail grabber screw. the traction is very good. from 0 to

120 km/h both skis are in the air at about 6 inches, then until 160 km/h you have the same aceleration but the front is down were it should be, then at 160 km/h you get 1 km/h at about every 1 second until 167 km/h, I do not

know if it could have got more the straight line was finishing on the trail. The important thing to notice is that with the trail grabber on the track even at w.o.t there is no track spining so traction is optimal, before the modds I got

150 km/h on the same speedo but I did not have the trail graber and there was some track spining also.

Conclulsion is this setup is good nytro charger combine with hindle full exeaust the gem fuel controler and the bergstromskegs trail grabers performance is excelent nice setup and I think this is the first time someone combine hindle exeaust and gforce division nytro charger.

as soon as I found my dyno sheet I will put it here.

Back