• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Greasable Control Arm Bushing Kits

Mainway Solutions

TY Advertiser
Vendor
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
WEBSITE
https://mainwaysolutions.ca
Mainway Solutions Yamaha Greasable Control Arm Bushing Kit MYK01
MYK01.jpg
38CA9A97-228F-4287-8BB4-1938376BE419.jpeg
6370D2C0-BC43-4701-B997-15891EFF2D82.jpeg

• This kit fits all control arms from 2014 to current Yamaha Sidewinder, SRV, ARCS and QS3 Front Suspensions
  • Redesigned upper control arm Stainless Steel axles to accept grease.
  • Full support using Bearing Bronze Bushings with Stainless Steel Axles

I just finished installing Val's A-arm/bellcrank bushings on my second Procross sled, a '17 with only 1200 miles I bought. I find they make a major improvement over the mass produced stuff that is stock. It's time-consuming like anything else on todays tight chassis but well worth the result. I didn't rush through it on this extra sled; put it on the lift and kept everything organized and cleaned as I worked. I put about 6 hours into it with lunch and beverage breaks and part of that time was drilling out the lower side panel rivets to add riv-nuts. Both my sleds have nice tight front-ends that work well. I recommend it.

I agree, have had them on my sidewinder for a few years now and time to do the Viper. Bell crank bushings have been done for a few years as well. Super nice products from Val @ Mainway.

Back