• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Griz or Rin?

I read one article that the Rincon 680 isn't anymore powerful than the 650 just more responsive. I haven't drove a rincon but have rode with one and it wasn't great at anything but good at most things. The lack of power and Diff-lock made it a poor machine for mudding(Which is where 95% of our riding takes place). On the trail it would handle the curves and bumps real well. The other nice thing about the Grizz is the availability of aftermarket parts. You can make this Bear into a beast real easily. :yamaha

I've been hearing alot of people having transmission troubles with the honda rincons

I have two 05 grizzley 660s....and a friend who has a 05 Rincon 650. I will never be bias when it comes to my toys.

The Grizzly has a huge ground clearance that some riders find a bit tipsy on side hilling but more than functional in deep water. The griz is a true utility ATV with a ton of power, and the suspention is nice

the Rincon can pull a wheelie for a mile in 3 foot of river bed, but it has no dif lock and the ground clearance sucks, and it costs 800-100 more than the griz

My next ATV wiil be a Griz 800............i hope :o|

Back