• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GT on ice!! Ice is nice snow is slow!!

Yam182 ,great report, good job and keep it up till u beat the DOO. Thanks again.byoffcr Buy the way put the 4th plug back in and dont worry about the extra weight and I,ll bet you do it. :tg:

Yam182 where did you test???
Goose bay just north of Alexandria Bay. they test there just about every weekend that there is ice. plenty of big speeds posted there, especially with the turbos.

machzed said:
wondering what your dreameter said for highest run...also,when was last time gun was calibrated?...Those numbers are awesome but havent heard anything that high yet.

Dan

Yeah ya did. I posted last week of my uncle's 126 and 127 mph runs in Maine. 8)

welterracer said:
If you setup works... then there should be no fiasco..

WHy wouldnt we believe you and what works.. as long as you were using a radar gun like you were!

When people say a setup "works", that only means it worked that day in those conditions. In different conditions, a different setup might work better. My uncle had better luck with his own setup and stock weights than he did with the Ulmer setup. Then again, throw some loose snow into the mix and the Ulmer setup worked better.

Thank's for sharing the info.Stock class racing includes lowering the sled,clutching,gearing.So yes it's stock.There are plenty srx's running in the 120's on radar.

By setup I don`t just mean clutching setup.
Nothing Ulmer provided was tried in the secondary-yet.
By sled setup I mean from ski tip to snowflap.

Its just a bunch of guys running to see what they can get out of their
sleds.Something to do.
Playtime amongst the ice fisherman.
Not every weekend though and not both days.

BA-Dave-Shhhh-I hope 50 guys don`t start showing up next year.There is not much parking on land and your swap partner says there are springs under that area of ice,so too many trucks/trailers on the ice could be an accident waiting to happen.
Don`t look good the next few days to get your sled cranked up!!
I did 128 miles from Martys last wed.Last ride mabey.

Back