• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GUYS, SOME INFO 3:16

YAMMIEGOD

MY 2 cents.

Tony is a well respected menber of a few other forums. He has always helped those who asked. Like the rest of us older folks sometimes it's easier to see what you are typing in caps without having to find those damn reading glasses. Tony has personally helped me on a few occasions and i am gratelful to him. A little tolerance goes a long way. The 3:16 stuff does not bother me at all.

MN FARMDUDE, lay off of Tony for the religion stuff, if you new this guy you would have a very different opinon of him. He is a great guy who has had many Yammies for a long time, I would hope that some day if he makes the switch to the 4 stroke side he would be a member of this site. Sometime I think people just see stuff on the surface too much and judge people too quick. Tony, if you ever have a 4-stroke question I would hope you come back hear to ask it, this is an awesome site with tons of info.

Back