• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handguard mirrors

Nytro08

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha nytro
I picked up a 08 fx nytro last year it has OEM handguards and I got the elephant ear covers . I searched and seen some have put powermadd mirrors on the OEM guards but cant find what model mirrors they used and how they mounted them . Any one have any more Info to share and pics on mounting ?

I picked up a 08 fx nytro last year it has OEM handguards and I got the elephant ear covers . I searched and seen some have put powermadd mirrors on the OEM guards but cant find what model mirrors they used and how they mounted them . Any one have any more Info to share and pics on mounting ?
I love my PowerMadd guards and mirrors, see my Front End + Rebuild thread on here a few lines down, towards last page in my thread I cover my guards w pics. I replaced my original yamaha guards and think I went with sentinel model so I can add the LED lights this year. Never had issues needing the larger elephant ears, PowerMadd make a foam extension surroun, even in -25 F last winter and who knows what that was at 70 mph! I wanted stealth mirrors which is why I went in the PowerMadd direction originally. Mirrors flip in for low profile and stay in place with a spring and bolt you tighten to get desired tension. I ride w mine in as I only want to pick up lights behind me as I am usually in the lead. Works well that way. I did extend them out on those really cold days and noticed they did help deflect wind too.

Back