• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handle bar control switch failure?

AAD

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
SRX
2019 SRX getting codes C1600 and C1603 handle bar warmer open circuit everything seems to check out so I took the switch apart but there is no contacts to clean up in this switch as it’s just small button switches soldered right on the board has anyone had a problem with a 19 plus control buttons part number 8MS-H3972-00-00 failing? The new ones seem to have the same part number and start button labeled on them but mine doesn’t have push button start from the factory so I’m guessing the switch will just operate as it does now on the 2019

2019 SRX getting codes C1600 and C1603 handle bar warmer open circuit everything seems to check out so I took the switch apart but there is no contacts to clean up in this switch as it’s just small button switches soldered right on the board has anyone had a problem with a 19 plus control buttons part number 8MS-H3972-00-00 failing? The new ones seem to have the same part number and start button labeled on them but mine doesn’t have push button start from the factory so I’m guessing the switch will just operate as it does now on the 2019
Usually these two codes occur together when that fuse is blown.
The other possibility is the shock control box causes a 1603. Many 19's had this happen.

Usually these two codes occur together when that fuse is blown.
The other possibility is the shock control box causes a 1603. Many 19's had hand warms and thumb warmer open circuit.
Fuse is good. Have power going to grips left extremely hot though all that time.
I had the shock control box fail and replaced before.

Back