• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handlebar adjustment

kkraus

Expert
Hi Guys, has anyone aligned there bars on a 17 winder? The skis are correct but the bars are to the right and driving me crazy. Is there an adjustment on the stem on the bottom for this? Unfortunately sled is at cottage so I can't tear into it till the weekend. I searched the web and can't find a single post on the handlebar adjustment process, just that others have had same issue and had covered by warranty. I would appreciate any input. Thanks.

How do you know the skiis are aligned? When I did an alignment, I used ratchet straps to hold the handle bar in the center and adjusted the skiis that way

Between the fwd lower a arm mounts there is a hole for alignment. It will center up with the bellcrank / handlebars. This will keep handlebars straight and then only adjustment is on tie rods.

Here is some pics with the bellcrank removed and installed, the hole is about the size of a #3 screwdriver.

66241.jpeg
66238.jpeg

The nose plastic will need to be removed to access this alignment hole from the bottom.

Perfect! Thank you very much 1nc 2000. These pictures are exactly what I was looking for. Greatly appreciate it.

Back