• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handlebar gauntlets

journeyman

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak GT
Just curious what brand gauntlets people are using on their Apex sleds. I have been looking at the SP1’s sold on the Dennis Kirk’s site. Want to find something that fits well while still being able to keep my Powermadd hand guards in tact. Something only for the real cold days that I can wear a thinner glove underneath.

I have the klim muffs, not super happy as they are to slim and can be harder to get hands in and out

I use the Kimpex ones; love them. I don't have hand guards though, so I can't say how they would pair.

I use the Kathadin gauntlets...and they did fit over the Power Madd mirrors that attach to the handlebars. I have since gotten rid of the Power madd mirrors and hand guards though. I use gauntlets all the time, keeps my hands really warm and I dont have to crank the bar temp crazy high. Kathadin gauntlets are not real expensive either, Joe

I use the Kimpex with the clear see thru top on both my Sidewinder and Apex. They work well with Power Madd hand guards on the Sidewinder but not Apex.

i have a set of brp ones that are usually perfect with my power madd hand gaurds. i also have the kimpex ones and a set of just nylon ones that where for motorcycles that cut the wind well. the doo ones are my fav because they are easier to get my paws in and out of.

I have the same as maim and they work well. Use a bit of acetone to take the ski doo markings off!

I have the same as maim and they work well. Use a bit of acetone to take the ski doo markings off!
lol well i got lucky in that the markings are black on mine from factory so you really have to look to see them.

Back