• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handy belt change tool

ShootToThrill

VIP Member
Pull out all washers and aluminum sleeve if you have an old shock collar laying around use it to compress spring. Could even make something like this from pvc pipe. Think I'll keep it in tool kit until I get a belt adjuster that has this feature built in.
IMG_1914.JPG

Pull out all washers and aluminum sleeve if you have an old shock collar laying around use it to compress spring. Could even make something like this from pvc pipe. Think I'll keep it in tool kit until I get a belt adjuster that has this feature built in. View attachment 126439
Do u have any more pics...

Not sure how u did it with pvc pipe

Remove secondary bolt, remove aluminum sleeve. 1.5 inch pvc matches the dia of the washer really close, cut a piece off .4-.5 inches long. center the pvc on the washer and helix while screwing in and it will push and hold it in nicely. Yes this can be done by hand, but as you open it by compressing it slowly you can watch your rollers and inspect things a little easier. No pics yet phone is down

Back