• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hard to start.

nytrofly

Veteran
I personally got a 2008 FX Nytro and have no issues at all but my sister has the 2006 Nytro and it has some issues starting when it has been left for some time. Especially in the off season. There are very few miles on this sled. Less than 500 I think. It seems to flood really easily. Only way I can get it going for her is to put in a fresh set of plugs. Cleaning and drying the flooded ones dont seem to work. Put in the new ones and it fires first shot. Can anyone give me any info on this?? When the sled is being used it never has any issues with starting. Just if it has been left for a matter of weeks or months. Will this problem get worse with time or will it get to be less of an issues as the sled gets a good breaking in??

Not to my knowledge. I knew about it needing to warm up alot. She was warned about that when she bought it. Its got the idiot light that had to go off before you can touch the throttle.

it actually needs to warm up quite a bit more than that if i start it i let it run till the running boards get hot but the light still doesnt come on. and if its not that there must be something wrong with carburators.

My 06 nytro was the same, get rid of the old gas and change the plugs otherwise she won't run. I had good fuel stablizer in it and it stlll would not run.

Back