• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HAULING SLED'S

87gtNOS said:
those are all great ramps guys...but once the sled is in the back of the truck, where does the ramp set go??

I used my MIG welder and $20 worth of scrap steel to build a custom "ladder rack" for the folded ramp that fits in the pickup bed's stake pockets. It will fit folded in the bed along side the sled also...but I built the rack to allow me to keep it up and out of the way, and keep it from leaning against the sled & causing scratches.

craze1cars said:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0018185521191a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=ramp&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=ramp&noImage=0

Here it is. This is what I use. In my opinion, the extra length of this one is very beneficial compared to some of the other trifolds.
Is there an edge or lip so the skis have something to guide, so it does not slip off the side of it.

Back