• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

headers and exhaust

Wisco4Toke said:
Why Does Everyone Talk Bad About Hauck?? Is everyone on here a internet junkie that is in love with excell/ulmer.

where's there smoke theres fire dude...
theres a lot of bad talk about some theres most likely truth to it...and if theres a lot of good...same...
Ive dealt with both and from my experience, your perceptions of the postings are the truth..

sj said:
Wisco4Toke said:
Why Does Everyone Talk Bad About Hauck?? Is everyone on here a internet junkie that is in love with excell/ulmer.

where's there smoke theres fire dude...
theres a lot of bad talk about some theres most likely truth to it...and if theres a lot of good...same...
Ive dealt with both and from my experience, your perceptions of the postings are the truth..

Doesn't Hauck race a Nytro? Doesn't he have a track by his shop to test his products? You must be anti Hauck then?

Im pro customer service....the guys on the forum are definately that...providing info to help you out always.. the other doesnt

All you have to do is call Excell on the phone. Super nice, real world guys that don't act like you're bothering them, answer your questions with a straight answer, don't try to bs you, no buying pressure, and let you make your own decision with the information you have. Never mind awesome, quality, made in the USA products. I wish I called them last year.

Just trying to decide which header and exhaust to add to the xtx.. Have called both and both have been great with answers to my questions. Already going to add pcIII and K&N.

Check out youtube for Nytro exhaust sounds. After review, I was most pleased with the sound and appearance of the Schmidt Bros. Nytro dual exhaust.

Glad to hear you choose the Schmidt Bros. exhaust nor'easter I am really happy with mine. Sorry it took yso long to reply to your question earlier this summer.

Back