• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Headlight hight

stgdz

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
19 tcat, 15 4000 RR, 13 800 RR
How do you guys set you headlight hight? The high is essentially useless because it's literally 20 ft ofd the ground but the low is actually pretty good.

I would like to aim it more downward but does that eventually kill how well the low beam works.

Is there a good middle ground or should I just leave it as is?

Set your low beam where you like it as it stays on when you go to high beams. I tend to have my low beam lower making the high more useful. One recommendation I would make is to get rocztoyz headlight adjuster. Easy adjustment on the fly.

Set your low beam where you like it as it stays on when you go to high beams. I tend to have my low beam lower making the high more useful. One recommendation I would make is to get rocztoyz headlight adjuster. Easy adjustment on the fly.
I second that. I installed the rocztoyz adjuster and it works well especially when you put a load on the back .

Back