• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heavy sway bar

belcher

Veteran
I got another apex with s/c I want to get heavy sway bar but pioneer doesn't have anymore. What are my options. I had the 13mm and the dartless on my current apex and Iam very happy with handling. Now I can't find the heavy sway bar or the dartless carbides. Yes I know there made out of Hardox any help would be great.

SchmidtBros has some I believe, was there today picking up skid shock re-valve

I don't see them listed on their site. I wouldn't mind buying a take-off 11.6mm if anyone has one sitting around, from the 2011 and up models. Stock on mine is 11mm, and I don't want to go to 13.

Travis barn of parts may be able to help not sure how many he has left but I was able to get one from him a few weeks ago. Great customer service and fast turnaround took only a few days to get

I just picked up a used 13mm Pioneer sway bar for my 06 GT. Why wouldn't I want to run it? Seems like I had read they work very well if the rest of the suspension is setup correctly.

I have 8,600 miles on my apex without the 13mm bar I'm installing it tomorrow. The reason I want it on my sled is to corner flater and reduce out side ski lift coming out of corners. I do like the way my sled handles and I do plan on keeping the original bar until I decide if I like it.

Back