• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

heckels

they are still open I heard. lost lot of lines tho, so I don' t know what they still sell. Pretty sure they lost yamaha in Eagle river

When you come up short on floor plan money creditors get nervous real quick. I have seen it happen in the farm eguipment business before. Problem is they where short a chunck for what they had out. This is ussually the first step in the wrong direction, hard to come out of a deal like this. Maxdlx

Yamaha gone from Heckles so hope Watercraft Sales can pick up complete Yamaha line for that area. WSI Three Lakes, WI good location & on snomo trail & all about boat & ski demos so good fit for Yamaha. Not sorry Heckles gone as dealer but need Yamaha dealer in Three lakes or Eagle River area. WSI owner also a sledder so that is a good thing!

whitedust1 said:
Yamaha gone from Heckles so hope Watercraft Sales can pick up complete Yamaha line for that area. WSI Three Lakes, WI good location & on snomo trail & all about boat & ski demos so good fit for Yamaha. Not sorry Heckles gone as dealer but need Yamaha dealer in Three lakes or Eagle River area. WSI owner also a sledder so that is a good thing!
You also have Minocqua Yamaha and you have Runnings Yamaha over by Rhinelander, so losing Heckels isnt the end of the world.

Bought my Yammie at Minocqua. Jeff seems to be a nice guy. Only went back twice since I bought the sled in Feb 07. Once for a 500 mile oil change and again for the oil and filter to Doo it myself. I've heard good things about Runnings.

Is Runnings still a Yamaha dealer, I drove by there late summer and He had a new sign and no Yamaha sign. It kind of looks like he is just running his own repair buisness now and not selling any brands of sleds. Like I said before I am not even 50% sure any of this is true, just my observation from driving by the place in 2 seconds.

Not sure about Runnings. The last time I was up in the northwoods area was over 4th of July weekend and I could have swore I saw the Runnings Yamaha sign just outside of Rhinelander, but I could be mistaken.
Even if Runnings did get out, you still have Minocqua Yamaha, which is a very good dealer. Ive also found them to be a very helpful, very friendly dealer.

Lakewood Motorsports is where I buy from. Never had a bad experience with the last 10 machines I bought there! Check them out...

If you are a bit south of Heckels - try North Country Yamaha in Tomahawk. Larry and John are both great for parts and advice.

Back