• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

help fuel pressure regulator line

Ffbsy

Extreme
Hey guys kinda in a bind I always had nytros and just bought my wife a phazer and was doing and oil change and noticed the vaccum line from the top of the fuel pressure regulator is came off of somewhere the other side and do not know where it goes. Any help would be great

Where's that "EASY" button??

Always good people on here ;)! :rocks:

Thanks cannondale thats what I did with it and was hoping it was correct when I worked at the car dealer as a tech I just remembered them always going to a vaccumm source just like the nytro and apex thanks again

That's kind of odd. What's the purpose of running a vacuum hose that goes nowhere? How does the fuel pressure adjust based on engine load?

What would happen if you gave it a vacuum source? If you applied a vacuum pump would you see a fuel pressure change? Just thinking out loud but some were stating that the long crank times were from a rich condition would installing a vacuum line help? Wonder if it would run too lean at idle and part throttle.

On my turbo Phazer I had the fuel bypass the stock regulator and put on an automotive boost enabled pressure regulator. Then put a fuel pressure gauge on the dash. Allows me to dial out low speed issues.

Back