• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

High Prices on Used Sleds....

I couldn't give mine away last year. Not sure if it was just my area but I had an 06 Attak with 5500 miles with all the goodies for sale. HIDs, Remote start, oilite bushings, bulkhead saver, copper donuts, Yamaheater with boost and thumboost, ZX2 skid, added rear cooler, Tuner skis, cover, RTX blacked out seat, GT front shocks.

I started at $5200 CDN and never got a phone call. Went down to $4500 and still no bites. I ended up taking a lot of the extras off and selling them separately and then blew it out for $4000 CDN.

I have found that the general sled buying public do not like modded sleds.
Had a heck of a time selling my 02 Viper. over $3500 in upgrades. Couldn't even get $3000 for the sled.

A buddy bought 07 apex gt with just over 8000 km for $4800 last April here in Ontario be patient and ready a great deal will come and go fast just make sure to do your homework on what to look for. (Track ,donuts etc.)

I have a mint condition 2006 Attack with 3100 miles listed on the Albany NY Craig's list (I bought a new sled last week). I have not had one reply and it is listed for $3950. I know it will sell in the fall, but I thought there would be some interest in it now.

Put up a wanted ad on kijiji. A lot of people are getting sick of listing their sleds on kijiji and dealing with all the lowballers and timewasters and spam emails. Youll find one under 5 grand, just gotta be patient. Don't be too concerned about miles, if it has 15000+kms but has been well maintained, will still be a good sled.

Picked up my 2006 Attak last Feb for $3400 with about 4500 miles on it.

There is a 2009 Apex LTX near here with 2200 miles for $5000. That's a deal.. no mods..

Well guys I held out long enough and come across an ok deal. Just bought an 06 Attak for $3700. The guy was 72 years old and was the original owner so chances are it wasn't abused too bad lol. It has 11k miles which is probably the reason for the lower price but the sled works great out on the trail. Needs a few things like runners, A arm bushings, and the belt is sitting down in the secondary a bit but overall excellent condition. The only thing that the guy said he ever replaced on it was the exhaust donuts a few years ago. I tested by covering the exhaust and the engine started dying out right away so that's one thing I don't have to replace. Still has the original track that is surprisingly perfect. I've put about 100 miles on it so far and I cannot believe how much more I like it over my old RX1. I love the higher seat height and longer track. Still a few weeks of riding here in New Brunswick so I'm gonna try to be on it every chance I get!

Congrats on the new sled !! I hope you love it !! Those Apex's and Attaks look like sweet rides. I like my old Warrior, but I wouldn't mind upgrading some day.

I considered spending the money on an apex seat along with some other mods to my old RX1 but I got $3000 out of it, so the way I look at it is for an extra $700 I got the Apex anyway and probably would have spent more than that on the RX to get it the way I wanted it.

Back