• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hill Cross

Keep an Eye out for me i will be running my 2006 Yamah Nytro in this weekends event. My number should be 778. I figured what the heck lets make people talk. I dont expect to win or anything just going out there to get people interested in the four strokes. There a great sled plus with my R6 Bike exhaust it will turn sme heads when i pull up next to the open mod sleds. Im going to be running a pioneer clutch kit & excel header other wise will be stock was thinking of gearing down even more but stretched for time i believe. If anyone has any opinions to help me out let me know?!

Yea when i went people were pretty impressed of my $40 glasspack. The only reason i was in the mod class was because i had the exhaust "modified" so i had to be in the mod class. I went into the 6 and 700 mod classes and won the two races in 6 mod and one race in 700 mod. I thought i did pretty good. But people were like why is a fourstroke hill climbing??? Ha ha...good luck

Back