• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hot Dogger

WANN4STROKE

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Viking
2006 ApxMtn-sold
2001 MtnMax-sold
1998 VMAX 500-totalled
Anybody figured out a way to mount on? Only thing I missa bout 2-strokes.

David :yam:

I tell ya, with the 136 and longer sleds, you could build a double-wall oven in the back and route the exhaust between the walls. LOL, could cook-up all kinds of stuff back there.

Just stick a hot dog in each tailpipe...nothing better than having it crispy...yum.

last week my hands were frozen so at 100mph I reached back to warm up my hand and the glove caught on fire - still have blisters on the tips of 3 fingers. So grab a stick and lets weenie roast

No problem for me. I just wrap whatever I want to eat in aluminum foil and lay it on the turbo when we stop for a break. In 10 minutes the pizza was smokin hot with melted cheese. Ken...

Yamadog said:
last week my hands were frozen so at 100mph I reached back to warm up my hand and the glove caught on fire - still have blisters on the tips of 3 fingers. So grab a stick and lets weenie roast

thank gosh im not the only one that that has happened to
ruined my brand new pair of yamaha gloves...oh well just gave me a good reason to buy some klim gloves :Rockon:

Yeah thinking of getting the ove glove by Billy Mays to ride with. I can warm my hands on the exhaust at speed and take a cake out of the oven at the same time.

Back