• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How can I make my XTX "more" mountain worthy?

I put a 2" challenger on mine and WB drivers well worth it, ask stopdropandroll about the back country, I think you will appreciate a 2" paddle and if you decide to buy one I have mine off my XTX. since last year I purchased a 2010 mtx 162.

Your stock running boards will really accumulate a lot of snow build-up.

You should look into adding Better Boards, Snow Eliminators, or one of the other good products out there. They are all relatively affordable and they really make a huge difference.

Tech tip, on the XTX if you look at the cut outs towards the back of the tunnel. You'll see where the re-enforcing plate under the boards, covers the inner part of the cut-out.
I used a die grinder with an aluminum cutter, to open up the plate to match the cut-outs. Not as effective as better boards. But it did make a noticeable difference when stomping snow through the cut-outs, to clear the boards of snow.

Back