• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How do you keep your eyeglasses from fogging??

dish soap works great. I dont use it on glasses but on my goggels. The best goggels on the market still get wet and fog and the deep powder days, the soap helps alot! ===SRXSRULE===

Can't do surgery myself, eyes are "defective" of sorts... And for the same reason contacts are really really hard to fit, not worth the effort.

The SkiDoo Mod works great for friends, but the flip-down part wacked my chin. So it's the BV2S for me.

It's expensive. And in a hurry I'll get the mazk in place a bit off here or there, and it leaks and fogs. But I can see, even at night, which is, IMHO, worth it.

Don't overdress body heat is a big contributer to fogging, if your sweating on the bottom your going to fog on top. I always rode with a no fog and at times would have probs. fogging when no one else was ,I now dress for that cool breesy feel and very seldom fog. :rocks:

The BV2S with electric shield is the best solution I've tried so far. I've also tried the presciption goggles / off-road helmet route, but it gets real cold up in Quebec...

Back