• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How do you store your RX?

there are so many different ways it is not funny.

what i personally do is top off the tank with 91 octane gas and add seafoam to it. we then run ours every month untill the coolers come up to tempurature and spin the track. never have to charge the battery.

ps could you please add your location as it is a site rule.

I like to remove all oil and water plugs, put a heavy rope thru the ski loops and hang it from a limb on a tree in my back yard. In the fall, I just cut off the tree limb and let her fall, they usually land on thier track and skis.

how do you winterise

pull into my shed turn off key start a couple of times in the summer good to go next fall have been doing this since 04 some of my redneck friends just shut off sled when the snow melts up here in northern new hampshire mountains and let nature take over untill the next snow fall rake out the mice and leaves good to go :yam:

I drain almost all of the gas, grease everything wash them down and for the past 2 years I took a friends advice who has been building race sleds for 15 years. I dump ATF into the last gallon or so of gas and run the sled until it starts to smoke. The ATF essentially cleans the carbs as they sit through the summer. When winter rolls around I charge up or replace the battery, fill it with gas, check the oil and fire it up. So far it has worked great with our 2 strokes and 4 strokes.

I fill the sled with av gas and some seafoam start the sled once a month until it gets to operating temp. Av gas still has lead in it and nothing grows in lead fuel.

Back