• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many do you get?

Da Yammie

Extreme
After finally getting to try out my Phazer I have two complaints but other then that its a ;)! My major complaint which I can't wrap my head around is I only got 80KMS to a full tank of gas! is this normal? I thought these things are suppose to be great on gas but that was a let down to look down and see the fuel light come on and only 80kms on my trip meter. My question to you guys is how many kms or miles do you get to a full tank?

Trail riding, I don't start to sweat until I have ~110 miles on the tank and the low fuel light has been on for 10-15 miles at which point I have about 1 gallon left. Pure powder play, I get 50-60 miles out of it until the light comes on.

With the stock track on groomed trails I have gotten 200kms on a tank. Other times not as much - all depends on speed and snow conditions.

I would always get at least 100mi to a tank..sometimes up into the 120's..

i agree i am in the 110 mile mark.. I do always carry fuel on long runs though our tanks are smaller than a lot of other sleds.

Most of the riding was icy and "groomed" trails with a little bit of powder riding so I assume from what you guys are saying its normal that I burnt that much in half the kms of what I should have?

it does have a small tank I can get about 100 miles but I geared it down and have a 144 on it my light comes on at like 75 miles but the full peg never lights up even if I get it as full as I can get it.

Also depends on how its geared. The GT's are geared higher for long distance while FX's are lower for quicker take off but lower top speed and distance.

Mooseman said:
Also depends on how its geared. The GT's are geared higher for long distance while FX's are lower for quicker take off but lower top speed and distance.

What about the RTX?

Back