• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles on your RX-1?

Highmiler

Expert
How many miles on yor RX-1? What's the most mileage you've seen such as on friends , neighbors sleds. I have a 2003 RX-1 Mountain Limited ER with 21000 miles and a 2005 RX-1 ER with 4800 miles.

I am embarrassed to even say this, but my '03 RX-1 only has 700 miles on it. I planned on riding much more this past year, but my father passed away in January, in fact it happened while I was on a trip snowmobiling and he had actually planned on being with me but changed his mind at the last minute. I bought the sled with 555 miles on it. I know that is pretty pathetic, but my family and I (Wife and Kids) plan on puting many miles on this year. We are picking up our 2nd four stroke next Saturday. The last two stroke is for sale.

could have been more!

i put 4570 miles on my 05rx1er but didn't ride much at the end of march because my suspension crapped out. hope to round five figures by the end of this season. i ride mostly in the nh,maine and quebec area.

Gentlemen, we're all family here. And being the nice guy that I am, I willing to help you guys out by putting some miles on your sleds at absolutely no charge. So just drop em off at my house and I'll GETRDONE. lol....... All kidding aside I'm able to put serious miles on because the ITS trail goes right through my driveway inbetween my house and my garage. I literally live right on the trail. I start my sled, open the garage door, and I'm on the trail. I know what your thinking. Who would want to live where a snowmoblie trail passes through his driveway? Me... lol....

03 rx1 7500 miles.hoping for over 10 k by end of this season.never put this kind of milage on a sled before. :Rockon:

I managed to put 10,300 kms (6500 miles) on my 05 RX-1 before my suspension crapped out too - leaving the the sled parked for the last month and a half of the season.

Two seasons of riding on my '03 RX and its just over 5,000 miles. Keep the sled in good repair and the engine will last virtually forever.

Highmiler said:
How many miles on yor RX-1? What's the most mileage you've seen such as on friends , neighbors sleds. I have a 2003 RX-1 Mountain Limited ER with 21000 miles and a 2005 RX-1 ER with 4800 miles.

WOW... 21,000 miles...

DOes it use alot of oil or have you had to do any engine repairs?

Either way, thats great.. almost time for a tuneup..LOL ;)!

Only 378 mile on sled hopefully I get time to ride this year. Wife had our first kid in Feb so they keep me fairly busy. I save 3 weeks vacation to see if I can put some miles on this year

I have about 4200 miles on my 2005 RX-1. Would have been more, but lost 2 weeks at end of season, due to suspension breaking apart. Still waiting for the repairs, and it is snowing hard at my house with a couple inches on the ground. :o| :o|

Back