• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles on your RX-1?

Wow... a lot of people here were crippled from that MonoShock RA skid crapping out on them towards the end of last season. I really didn't know that many people were affected but I now understand why Yamaha made some changes/offered upgrades in a hurry.

i have about 3k on the 05 rx, could've been a lot more but my sus. crapped out in feb. for good. just got'er back last week. have a little over 3500 on the wifes venture rs and probably 1/2 are from after my sled died

Highmiler said:
I know what your thinking. Who would want to live where a snowmoblie trail passes through his driveway? Me... lol....
I'll drink to that. :drink: My parents live in St Germain, WI and the trail is less than 1 mile away from their house. All winter long you can hear the buzz of snowmobile engines off in the distance, its a great sound. ;)!
Where I live in southern Wisconsin, I can get on my sled and follow the shore of Lake Koshkonong for about 1 mile and catch the trail that way.
Its awsome to be able to ride right from your house without having to load up all your gear and sleds and haul them somewhere.
Cap'n

hey citizens,
i have 1600 miles on my 05 warrior and had only one problem carb pilots dirty, because the dealer delivering it with "Rich's witch's brew" in the gas tank. the brew was suposed to be raceing fuel, regular gas, and stabilizer. of course Yamaha says use only regular gas. any way after i cleaned the carbs she ran great.
i live in Illinois not any snow here last year, all miles were from Wisconsin and the UP.
rfc

Back