• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much torque does the Apex have??

The Apex engine has 77 ft-lbs of torque and after the gear reduction has 95 ft-lbs at the primary clutch shaft. The 800 REV has 96 ft-lbs and the 800R XP has 100 ft-lbs.

Oh wow i thought the Apex had much more torque because of the 998cc engine, but it's actually pretty close. Thanks for the info, Jord. Hey by chance do you know the torque on a F7?

A stock 03 F7 had 92 ft-lbs of torque. The newer EFIs with ECU tweaking, timing advanced and fuel pressure regulated were 100 ft-lbs.

Apex18 said:
Oh wow i thought the Apex had much more torque because of the 998cc engine, but it's actually pretty close. Thanks for the info, Jord. Hey by chance do you know the torque on a F7?

The cc's don't have to anything with toque.The rx1,the 120hp 3cylinder and the new 130 3cylinder all make more toque than the apex

Kind of the design of the engine I would say. I had two friends that used to own a R1 and the other had a TL1000 Suzuki V-twin. Naturally the TL1000 was quicker to a point with the more torque it had, but the R1 would always top end it.

Back