• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how old are you APEX/ATTACK riders

wow i feel like a little kid compared to you guys and i am dead set on the fx nytro and revalve the shocks to like a sno x setting because i miss jumpingi had a 2003 f 5 and it got stolen and sank.. know where it is but i didnt have insurance so some one else can get it

I'm 53 and the wife is 52 and we wouldn't think of riding anything other than an Apex/Attak/RTX, obviously since we have 4 of them.

I will say this,, I get ALOT of crap from my friends, because when we are riding we dont see anyone under 50 (besides me) riding a yamaha..

They say they are old people sleds.. LOL

APEX GT here,, Im 32

Brian

Old People Sleds

I've heard the same things about Yammies and particularly Apex's. However, I ride with quite a few 30 and 40 year olds and keep right up with them on their Doo's, Cat's and Poo's. At my age I'm not as quick and fast as I used to be but can still hold my own.

Back