• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Old are you NYTRO Riders???

50 yrs old and I got my Nytro last April at the end of the season and have put 3000 miles on it so far this year and love the ride. I ride in Maine. :yam:

25 years old and just bought my Nytro lastweekend. this is my first sled and I think i made a good choice. Only have 17 miles on and have to wait until next year to break it in :whine:

47cnd/41 usa=Bought new left over nytro

48 cnd/44us=rode almost 5,000 miles this season with 05 rx1er,raced and trail ridden 300 mile days.Considered suspension-torque-gas mileage-rode with 5 others all season-1 600 sdi-1 vector gt=vector won at the pump-where like glue on groomed trails.Wasn't impressed with apex gas mileage-was even with 03 800 pol.-but then the 2 strokes got pulled home again this year!

Heck I'm 49 and running in the longest snowmachine race in the world for the third year in
markyamy.jpg
a row

35 going on 18. Just picked up an 06 left over and sold my formula Z. I plan on putting the first mile on it today. I am new to sleds so I am sure you will see me asking plenty of questions so thanks in advance.

i'm 36 and there a 4 nytro's in our core group. we have all the colors covered and one is an 08, if you ever see us all together we'll be haulin the mail ;)!

Well heres another youngster compared to all of you .j/k lol. Im 15 and can easily out ride my dad whos been on a snowmobile for a loooong time(although im sure many of you could show both of us something). Ive been riding since 8 and now you cant keep me from it. Lovin the nytro and its quick take off making it always a blast to ride and now I have a good 1500kms on it since I got it a little more than a month ago with absolutely 0 problems with it. Keep on riding everyone!! :yam: :Rockon:

Back