• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How tall of a riser can I use on my rx 1 with apex seat???

ps4020

Extreme
I put a apex seat on my 04 rx1 need to raise handle bars how much of a riser can I use without changing lenghts of my cables and brake line? and wheres the best place to find one.

I just put a 2" articulating riser on mine and tilted the stock bars forward some. They aren't quite as far forward as the Apex or as you would get with a handlebar relocation, but this is much easier to do.

This set up is fine with my Apex seat.

I've got an 8" with strait Fly bars. Needed mountain throttle cable and custom brake flex hose. Mountain Mod seat. Love it

Get a hold of Rich at www.richmotorsports.com You can use a 3.5 but you need to reroute the cables out of the hoop on the bar mount, and bend the throttle cable elbow up some at the carbs. Worked on my 05 warrior. Maxdlx

You can add a 2" riser without having to get new cables, or re-route existing ones. More would be better, but it's better than stock.

An articulating riser is better so you can tilt the bars for when you're just trail riding, then raise them back upward for off-trail.

I go between a 2" and a 3.5" articulating. No cables needed. Got rid of the stock cable retainer that bolts on the handlebar bracket.

Back