• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to disable TORS on 2003 RX-1 ER

F1Rocks said:
Hook,
I have an '04 and you can disable it just fine.

I bought my sled last year during a snowstorm. Brought it home without a cover on the sled (3 mile trip) Got it home &#^$ wouldn't run, loaded it back on the trailer hauled it back to the dealer, he cleaned out the switch laughed at me and threw me a cover to take it back home with. Never had a problem since, till the mice decided to chew on it this summer.

Thank you for the response. I would never ride without it hooked up unless I was stuck somewhere and had too.

Does anybody know how I can disable my brake. Sometimes it doesn't seem to work right, and I don't think I will ever have to make a fast stop. Since I won't need it, I think I'll just disable it. After I disable the tors of coarse. I'm going to remove all the cotter pins on the steering also. I don't think they are needed, and they might rip my pants.

Back